Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Updates

The wife had to work last Saturday night, so I took the kid out for dinner and then a trip to Circuit City. I got the new POD CD that came out last week - "When Angels & Serpents Dance". Pretty good CD, but I haven't had time to listen to it more than once yet, but so far a couple of standout tracks. The cover is off to the side here.

I also got my wife a 2GB MP3 player for cheap. So I have been ripping some of her CD's and transferring them over.

I also found some headphones that I had my eye on - Skullcandy Lowriders. When I paid for them, they were full price. Here is where the headphone angle gets interesting: online these things are half price what I paid in the store for them! They are pretty good headphones too - lightweight, collaspable, and they sound pretty decent, especially considering what I paid for them. The wife likes the headphones as well, except for the skull icon - she says that we have plenty of stickers to cover them up!

So I order 2 more of the headphones online, take my pair back to a different store, and these guys are totally cool. They let me keep the ones I had, and walk out with one of the new pairs - I basically got a pair for free!

No comments: