Friday, April 04, 2008

Favre is Not Coming Back.


Yesterday there are these reports that Brett Favre which stated he was having second thoughts about his retirement. On Thursday, the Los Angeles Times reported the former Green Bay Packers quarterback - who announced his retirement last month - was contemplating a comeback with another team.

However, Favre told SI.com on Friday that he is not considering coming out of retirement.

“That’s the last thing I’m thinking about,” Favre said. “I have no idea where it came from, but it certainly didn’t come from me. I’m happy about my decision and I haven’t once said, ‘I wonder if I made the wrong decision.’ I know it’s the right one.”

Favre also was surprised a story surfaced about him returning.

“It’s crazy to me that I’m the guy they’re all talking about, and the story is out there everywhere, and I have nothing to do with it,” Favre told SI.com. “It’s not something I’m thinking about. It’s kind of funny. Even when I’m retired, they won’t let me stay retired.”

Let the guy retire already. I'm as bummed as any other Packer fan, but c'mon already!

No comments: