Thursday, May 15, 2008

New CD


I placed a library hold on this CD when I saw that it was coming out, "Maria" by Cecilia Bartoli. Kind of forgot about it until I got the email that my hold was ready for pickup.

I go into the library and this book is in the place of the CD that I expected. When I picked up the book, it has the CD in it, see the link: Maria

So the packaging is VERY COOL. Its a small book, nicely illustrated on good bond paper(hey, you can feel the qaulity!). The CD is in the back flap, and a little hard to get out of the book.

The music itself is great, with different moods throughout. I have several Cecilia Bartoli CD's , and I may have to buy this one. Or not take it back to the library! :)

Supposedly there is a DVD that goes along with the music, but I haven't seen it yet..

No comments: